Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11

Photo credit courtesy of Google Images

A little bit of a different post from me today - I want to take this time to reflect back on to the horrific tragedy that this country endured 11 years ago today. Such a sad day in the nation's history but since than it has only made us stronger. My heart goes out to everyone affected by the events that day. We lost so many innocent young souls, and so many brave men and women risked their own lives to save others - true acts of heroism.

To those who may have lost someone that day, I'm sorry. And to those who saved and served, I thank you. You keep this country strong <3



As for me, I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I came down with something & have not been feeling well at all. I come home from work & go straight to bed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment