Friday, August 24, 2012

Review: Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin



Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Gradual Tanner & Lotion

I actually bought this last year because I needed some serious color in my legs. Now, summer is nearly coming to an end and my full-time job doesn’t give me enough time to go out & get some color! That’s a problem because when its 90 degrees in NYC I would love to be wearing dresses but not have to show off my pasty legs!

Nivea’s Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin claims to add more color to your legs within 5 days. It works as a gradual tanner and a daily lotion. On my first application I think I used a little too much because it took a while for it to fully sink into my skin. Since then, I started to apply just the right amount & it barely took any time for it to sink in at all!

It comes out in a white color which is great so you can tell where you have applied it. It doesn’t leave any streaks behind since it’s a lotion and gradual tanner so even if you miss a spot it isn’t totally noticeable. It does have a little bit of a smell…at first I thought it smelt a little floral but then you get a second whiff and realize it’s not floral…but I could never quite put a finger on what it actually was.

I messed up here because I forgot to take pictures on the first day! Whoops. But all in all, I would say it DID add some colors to my legs! It’s not extreme color but it does add just enough so that I don't look orange.

I definitely recommend this product considering its price tag & easy availability in most drugstores in the US! :)

Do you guys use self-tanners? What are your favorites?

3 comments:

  1. I need to tan up my legs too! I've been trying the Sally Hansen one.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always see the Sally Hansen one at the store but I've never picked it up! What do you think of it?

      Delete