Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nail Biter: Essie Fall Collection Swatches


So I told you guys in this post that I scooped up Essie’s new fall collection on E-Bay so here are the swatches!

 (Left to right)
Skirting The Issue - Head Mistress - Recessionista - Don't Sweater It - Stylenomics

Miss Fancy Pants (poor little guy had to be all by himself!)

What do you guys think? I actually used only one coat for these swatches & they still came out really good! The colors are very similar but I think Head Mistress just might be that perfect red I've been looking for all these years.

Thoughts? Which one is your favorite? Would you shell out $8 for an Essie polish?

4 comments:

  1. I love Recessionista! Compared to other polishes I think $8 is pretty good honestly. Great post :)

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think it will be a great fall/winter color! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I think if I got anything from this collection it would be Miss Fancy Pants, its a nice neutral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm a huge fan of neutrals especially in the fall! :)

      Delete